Stellar Firma works on a hyper-capitalist bottom line that places no value on life in order to hasten production and reap benefits, enforced by military threat from I.M.O.G.E.N. They have extensive dealings with The [REDACTED] Agency, who serve extrajudicial punishments, spy work, and low profile murders. Positions are inherited, as Stellar Firma has a lineage-based hierarchy. They have their own internal legal system, including trials. Employee-Citizens are educated in schools that are not a branch of Stellar Firma but are associated with them.
At some point in the recent past (within Trexel's tenure as a Planet Designer) There was a critical RAM shortage within the CPU (which I.M.O.G.E.N. needs to be updated to deal with, but for some reason cannot be). All but essential or protected routines were abandoned, meaning that the upkeep of non-protected departments with less than 100 employees were disbanded (their employees 'encouraged' to relocate), causing several incidents and countless deaths, as well as the decay of the company from the inside out. Approximately 112 departments were shut down as part of the effort. It is most likely that protected departments included ones that optimized immediate profits and kept executives happy.
It is possible that Stellar Firma intentionally sabotages their own planet designs with glitches in Explosion Management and allowing people like Trexel to design planets, as a way to get repeat customers, as anyone seeking a planet has nowhere else to go.
Known Departments / Job Positions Edit
- Agony Aunt
- Advertising / Marketing
- Blame Deflection and Excuses
- Build Team
- Complaints Office (inactive)
- Executive Assistants
- Expediting (inactive)
- Filing (inactive)
- Human Resources (inactive)
- Talk Show Host
- IT (inactive)
- Line Manager
- Outdoor Station Cleaner
- Planet Design
- Quality Control
- Redundancy and Explosion Management
Miscellaneous Rules Edit
- "Swapsies": in the case of the destruction of a piece of property or a clone, the consultant can swap one item out for another. 
- The Board is not to be contacted.
- Security Alerts
- There are no Gods, only The Board.
- All time is company time.
- Class Solidarity is not tolerated.
- Defectors from the company will be eliminated.
- Child labor is encouraged.
- Marriage occurs when two people consume each other's blood. Trexel describes marriage as the "bonding of two people in a way that eventually makes them hate each other"
- No Takesies Backsies
- Non-marriage relationships can be codified by forms.
- Some positions, such as Consultants, can call the gun walls on someone once a quarter.
- Stellar Firma has its own Stellar Firma Annual Branded cycle, which has somewhere between 109 and and 761 weeks. Assuming that Trexel had an average burn rate of 2.5 clones a week before David-5, we can estimate that the Stellar Firma Annual Branded cycle is ~305 weeks long.
- ↑ Episode 1 - Troughs and Goo (acast)
- ↑ Episode 32 - Standards and Swarms (acast)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Episode 36 - Spies and Subterfuge (acast)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Episode 25 - Trials and Termination (acast)
- ↑ Episode 14 - Seals and Accountants (acast)
- ↑ Episode 47 - Weatherboy and Working Out (acast)
- ↑ Episode 46 - Gonk and Grandiosity (acast)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Episode 12 - Denizens and Goobrication (acast)
- ↑ Episode 44 - Misunderstandings and Mediation (acast)
- ↑ Exit Interviews of Davids 4-5(acast)